For better website experience please use modern browsers like Chrome, FF or IE11+
To comply with health measures, the processing time for departure formalities will be longer. Please arrive at the airport three hours before the scheduled departure time for a smooth journey.
Before boarding, all departing passengers are required to follow the COVID-19 prevention measures as below:
– For international flights: only if required by the destination country
– For domestic flights: required from Libreville and dated 14 or fewer days before the date of departure
All arriving passengers are required to follow the COVID-19 prevention measures as below:
For your safety, visitors are no longer allowed in the arrival hall.
To fight the spread of Covid-19 and to ensure your safety while you are traveling, GSEZ Airport has set up exceptional sanitary measures:
– Marking on the floor to help you comply with social distancing.
– Plexiglass protections at check-in counters and all other contact points.
– Marking on the seats in the waiting room to maintain social distancing
– Zone wise Boarding: Please queue only when your zone is announced
– Frequent Cleaning of all the passenger access areas.
– Disinfection of all passenger contact points (trolleys, seats, tray)
We kindly ask our passengers to follow rules enabling them to protect themselves and protect other passengers from Covid19.
You can consult Ministerial Order n°56 setting out the terms and conditions for resuming commercial flights by clicking here.
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode
Arrival of Air Burkina
ADL welcomes Air Burkina, which now connects Libreville to Ouagadougou via Cotonou, twice a week. Back to the inaugural flight ceremony by clicking here.
Coronavirus COVID-19 :
To fight the spread of COVID-19 and ensure your safety during your trip, Libreville Airport has set up exceptional measures.